GERBER® Cereal contains Immuno-nutrients such as Iron, Zinc and Vitamins A, C and D that help support normal immune system function. In addition to this GERBER® Cereals contain essential nutrients like Iron that helps support normal cognitive development & Omega-3 that helps support normal brain development. It is rich in protein that helps support normal muscle growth.
Don’t worry mom! Gerber’s got your back.
- POWERBLEND®: Diversity of 4 food groups: Cereal, Legume, Milk and Fruits
- With Immuno-Nutrients: Vitamin A, C, D, Iron & Zinc help support normal immune system function
- Iron & Omega-3: Iron helps support normal cognitive development; ALA (Omega-3 fatty acids) helps support normal brain development
- Rich in Protein: Protein helps support normal muscle growth
- Diversity in diet helps expand a toddler's food choices for later life
- For 2-6 year old little ones
Oat flour (28.2%), Milk solids (19.8%), Wheat flour (Atta) (14.2%), Green gram flour (10.4%), Soyabean oil, Sugar, Apple juice concentrate (3.5%), Dehydrated apple (2%), Starch, Maltodextrin, Mango pulp (1.2%), Strawberry puree (0.9%), Cherry puree (0.7%), Mango powder (0.7%), Minerals, Acidity regulator (501(ii)), Rice flour (0.1%) and Vitamins.
Contains Oats, Milk and Wheat.
May contains Barley
- Wash and dry your hands. Make sure all utensils are thoroughly clean.
- Boil drinking water and allow to cool.
- Pour 130ml (~2/3 cup) of water into a bowl.
- Add 7 Teaspoons* (~50g) powder of GERBER® cereal.
- Stir until the cereal is smooth and feed immediately using a clean spoon.
*Teaspoon with 5ml delivery
Recommended serving: 1 bowl a day.
Store unopened pack in a cool & dry place. Use prepared product within half an hour otherwise microbial deterioration may set in. Discard unused feed. Store opened pack in a tightly closed container. After opening use the contents within 3 weeks or use by date whichever is earlier.